– [Both] So. – We’re even now. – Oh, no, no, we’re not even. (whooshing and creaking)
– No. (upbeat string music) – I was a little person at the time – and (laughs) it was just to have fun. – She’ll be a little angry with me and I hope this doesn’t prevent her from being generous in the future. – It surrounds what I
really did on my prom night. – I think that she’ll
probably be like, “Oh!” (upbeat string music) – [Jen] A few years ago
for a birthday present my mom, you got my these
really nice pearl earrings. I went to an after party
wearing these pearl earings and I drank a little too much. The earrings disappeared that night. – So, all this time
you’ve been lying to me? – I wouldn’t call it a lie. I’d said I’ve bent the truth. – [Gayle] Oh, I’m not too thrilled. (Jen laughs) Unreal. – When I was really little at home, when you were not at home, I used to dress Russel up, Russel’s my brother, I
used to dress Russel up and paint his nails and do his make up. We’d take all the make up
off of Russel and everything before you came home so you wouldn’t know. – When you say we, your mother is a conspirator in this,
– Yes. (laughs) Yes. – in this plot. – And Russel liked it.
He had fun. (laughs) – Great. – Well, when i was in high school, – Mm-hm. – I snuck out of the house all the time. All the time. – Are you serious? – Yeah. – Where did you go? – Out to, like, the beach and– – What? (Becca laughs) How is that possible? Who’d you go with? – My boyfriend and his friends. – I don’t even know
how I didn’t know that. – I don’t know either. – That is, god I suck. – I actually did not go to prom. – The prom that we go the tuxedo for – Uh-huh. – and paid all the money for? – Yeah, I went, I went (laughs) I took a trip with my friends (laughs) to Mexico.
– You. What? – Yeah. – What about– – Just a lake. – What about the girl you
were supposed to take? – She came with. – No. – Yeah. (laughs) – I don’t believe you. – I, (laughs) I don’t
know what to tell you. That’s what happened.
– That, you went to Mexico? – Yeah, there was a concert that weekend. We went to go see it. – So, basically, I paid for you to go to Mexico when I thought
– Yeah. – I was paying for. – Did you wear the tuxedo to the conert? (Alex laughs) (Donna laughs) I don’t understand.
– No. – And you, that’s terrible. I think you should pay me back. (Alex laughs) I’m not paying for Mexico. (Donna laughs) – What did you think I was gonna say? – I don’t know. Your romantic encounters or–
(Alex snorts) Mom’s don’t wanna hear that. – Oh god.
– Okay. (laughs) (upbeat string music) – I still love her but I’m not happy. – Well, now I know he looks so good in a pair of black pumps. It gives me a little
ammunition to bring up (Andrea laughs) once in a while if the
stuation presents itself. – I probably would’ve been a lot angrier if I found out about it
right after it happened. Especially since he put
on this whole masquerade. – So, thankfully you
weren’t, like, on the streets doing crack or something. – That’s true because (mumbling)
– Well, mom. – Well.
(Lisa and Becca laughing) I did sniff smarties once. Just once though. – What does that do? – Nothing. (whooshing and creaking)
It just fills (whooshing and creaking)
your nose with sugar (Lisa and Becca laughing)