– Excuse me but what is a mothshake? – Let’s talk about that. (alarm rings)
(playful theme music) (fire blasts) Good Mythical Morning. – It’s November 6th, y’all, and I know you been paying attention when we been telling you that today is the U.S. midterm election. Check your local info to see
exactly when your polls close. Go before work, go at lunch. Go after work.
– Yes. – As long as you’re in
line at closing time, you can vote. It’s a great way to be Mythical best. – Yes and we know that the Mythical Beasts like to vote because you voted
on some strange scenarios for this very special
election day episode. – That’s right, if you’ve
ever been on a long road trip or trapped in a junkyard
refrigerator with some friends, you may have resorted to a
little game of hypotheticals called would you rather. – But we’re not interested
in hypotheticals around here. We’re interested in hyper-realicals. That’s why we once again are about to play You Choose, We Lose: Extreme
Would You Rather Challenge. And we posted a bunch of
would you rather questions on the internet and
20,000 of you responded. – Wow.
– Now we’re going to take turns guessing
what the majority of you said you would rather do. – If we’re wrong, we have to do the thing that the most of you Mythical Beasts said you did not want to do and if we’re right, the other person has to do it. So in every round, someone is punished with the least popular option. – Fun. – Rhett, you are further from the sky than I am closer to a horse
foot so you get to go first. – [Rhett and Link] Round one. – Okay Rhett, you ready? – Yeah. – We asked you would you rather
do a tuna tartare body shot out of a hairy belly button–
– Oh gosh. – Or do a shot of tartar sauce,
tuna water and body wash. Rhett, how do you think they responded? What did they rather? – I feel like the body shot
out of a hairy belly button– – Hairy bear’s belly button? – Sounds worse because hair
belly button sounds super nasty. I actually think that
taking a shot of body wash would ultimately be nastier–
– Yeah. Well.
– But I’m gonna go with just sort of the visceral reaction that when you see hairy belly button. So I think more people said
they would rather do a shot of tartar sauce, tuna water and body wash. That’s what they preferred. That’s what I’m guessing. – Okay, let’s see if he’s right. The majority of you preferred
to do a shot of tartar sauce, tuna water and body wash. Which means you’re correct. – (chuckles) Yep.
– Which means I have to take a shot of tuna tartare out of
your hairy belly button. – Well it doesn’t have to be
mine but I will volunteer mine. – Is it hairy? – [Rhett] You better believe it. – Oh gosh. What’s that wire? – [Rhett] It’s got one really long hair. (crew laughing) – All right that’s
Rhett’s microphone wire. He’s not going to the urgent
care right after this. Like you’ve got a tape worm
coming out of your chest. – Is this table strong enough for me? – We’ve got plenty of ’em. I don’t even know what tuna tartare is. – Bring it in, oh.
– It’s raw tuna, Link. – You can’t, oh my gosh. – Hey.
– This part’s just as bad as that part. – Dang man.
– There’s some link in there. – Oh there is?
– Yeah. At least a little bit.
(Rhett chuckling) – This is round freaking one! (crew laughs) This is round one, Link! – I would not rather. I mean I would take the shot
of body wash, looking at this? – You know what, a lot of
people would pay for this. (crew laughs) That’s the thing. There are people all
over the world that would pay good money to eat out of
my belly button. (chuckles) And you get to do it for free! (laughs) – Stop being so jolly about it. It’s like a bowl of jelly down here. – Can I be laughing? – Can I get a, “You can
do it, serpent king?” That would really help me. – You want a chant or you want it from me? – A chant. – [Rhett And Crew] You
can do it, serpent king. You can do it, serpent king. – Get it all. – [Rhett And Crew] You
can do it, serpent king. – Don’t leave any.
– You can do it, serpent king.
– Make it clean! (slurps)
(coughs) (crew laughing) (Link coughs) What happened, man? – I–
(coughs) – Is it my, are you
reacting to my belly button or to the tuna? – Neither. I thought it would be a good idea to suck as I went for it and
it went into my lungs. – Yeah typically you don’t suck tuna. – It went into my lungs.
– Just eat it. – (coughs) It’s still in my lungs. – Well, you might die. But you should probably
finish this before you do. – God, man. Did you warsh? – No. I knew this was a possibility
and I didn’t wash. (crew laughs) (Link coughs) Hey, don’t cough it back on me. There’s a little bit more. There’s a piece way
down in there. (laughs) – I’m out! – [Rhett and Link] Round two. – Okay, here’s the next one. We asked you would you
rather wear underwear filled with clam chowder, or wear
socks filled with itch powder. – Itch powder in the socks. Now we’ve experienced itch powder before. And it is effective. But I think, I mean, if
you haven’t experienced it and the itchiness of it,
I would be suspicious of how itchy it really is
and then I would think that clam chowder in the underwear was worse, and by the way, I think it is worse. – People might think, it might feel good. – There are people who think that. – [Rhett] It probably feels
good for a little bit. – They have their own dedicated websites. Oh gosh, clam chowder, in the underwear. Like in the intimate–
– Underwear. – The intimateness spot.
– Yep, that’s what I call it. – Is not the thing that I would prefer and it’s not the thing that you prefer. That’s my answer. So you preferred itch powder in the socks. – Let’s see what they did. Oh. (laughs) You’re wrong. – No! I don’t under, I don’t understand.
– It was close, but– – What do you got–
– 54%. It’s final, Link. That means you’re gonna have to fill your miniature horse socks,
available at Mythical.store. – Oh look at that.
– Oh, nice. – (chuckles) That’s the silver lining. I get to show those off. – But you gotta fill
’em up with itch powder. Chase is gonna come in and– – There’s one. – Fill those up. Chase.
– Gonna hold it up for me? – Well not really but I will. – [Link] This is a itchy
itchy sitchy sitchy. – How bad could this actually be? – It looks like saw dust, look at that. What is that? Oh my gosh. – Come on, don’t breathe it in. – I already breathed in the tuna tartare. I felt sure you were gonna be wearing clam chowder underwear, man. Okay, put this on. – And put this one on. – Oh my gosh. It’s already itching a little
bit ’cause it’s like… – What’s the sensation?
– Well it itches. – Well it itches, would you believe it? – (chuckles) It itches. – The itch powder itches.
– Let me tell you right now. It itches but it ain’t as
bad as having clam chowder in your region! – Yeah that was a missed opportunity. – Y’all are wrong.
– Missed opportunity. – You could have seen him put
clam chowder in his region! – But I’m glad. – Now my socks are just itchy. – [Rhett and Link] Round three. – Okay, we asked you would you
rather use your friend’s comb as a fun dip stick or use
your friend’s deodorant as a lipstick. Rhett, which do you think they preferred? – I thought this was super
obvious at the beginning, but now I’m confusing myself, because– – What did you think was obvious? – I was thinking well
clearly you’d rather have the fun dip stick because– – With hair on it?
– Your hair is not as gross as your underarm but
the problem is is that, it’s relative because the
comb is going into your mouth but the deodorant is just
going onto your mouth. You see, but I don’t know if people, people are just like, ugh. Most people, I don’t know, I
can’t explain the last round. I don’t know how that happened. – Mhm.
– But I think most people– – My feet are itching
though, I will say that. – They’re not taking the
time to consider this as if they’re doing it, the
way that I’m doing right now. They’re just looking at it and they’re kind of
responding to something and I think we see your
friend’s deodorant. I’m kinda going with the same
principle of the deodorant, the belly button, it’s a body part. It’s a little bit nasty up under here. So I’m gonna say they would
rather use their friend’s comb as a fun dip stick. – I agree with that answer
but most of you preferred yes, to use your friend’s comb.
– Yes. – You were also, as Rhett said, afraid of using deodorant as a lipstick. – That means, Link– – Which means I have to do that. – Wow. It’s just kinda working out.
– What are you gonna do? – I don’t know.
– You can use it. – I’m gonna use this deodorant, then I’m gonna give it to you as lipstick. – What brand is that? – Oh it’s Good Mythical Deodorant. We consulted the finest graphic artists. (crew chuckles) – Available at Mythical.store. – Oh gosh. – Oh what’s it say on the back? – For your pits. (chuckles) We consulted the finest marketing experts. For the slogan.
– For the catch phrase? – What do you think about for your pits? Sold! – Oh gosh, you still
got that worm hanging. – My left one tends to
stink a little bit more. – So I put my mouth–
– This is my off hand. – Put my mouth on your hairy belly button. – Oh good, I got a hair. I thought I’d catch one
if I went hard enough. – I put my mouth on your hair belly button and I now am putting my–
– Get a closeup of that. – [Link] My mouth on your hairy armpits. – Got a little curly-cue on there for ya. Link, your lips look a little chapped. I know that says for your
pits, but (chuckles), it could also be for your lips. (chuckles) Ugh, make sure you get that hair transfer. Oh oh oh oh oh oh! Oh it’s still on there. – You can have it back. – Oh, thank you. – [Rhett and Link] Round four. – Okay, maybe, maybe you’ll get, you know what, no, actually, we’re both gonna lose in this one. Because we asked you would
you rather drink a milkshake out of your friend’s mouth or have your friend drink a
mothshake our of your mouth. A mothshake is a
milkshake made from moths. (scattered crew laughing) – Is that a thing or is that
something that we made a thing? – We probably made it a thing. But here’s the thing,
we’re both going to suffer in a matter of moments regardless
of how you answer this. – This is borderline
baby birding which was one of the most damaging instances
ever on this show for me. – Borderline baby birding. (chuckles) – Oh gosh. – Sounds like something
you get a citation for. – Drinking a milkshake
out of your friend’s mouth like with a straw. Or holding a mothshake in your mouth. Not having to consume it
but your friend still has to consume it out of your mouth. So holding moths in your
mouth or drinking a milkshake out of your friend’s. Man, this is tough. I hope you guys thought this through. (sighs) I don’t think anybody wants
to put moths in their mouth. (gulps) – You just made a
cartoon swallowing sound. (both laughing) (Link sighs) – I think most of you
prefer to dink a milkshake even though it would be
out of your friend’s mouth. ‘Cause hey they’re still a friend. – [Rhett] Okay you were right. 57% of people people
prefer to drink a milkshake out of their friend’s
mouth which means that– – I won.
– You’re going to drink, I’m going to drink– – A mothshake– – [Rhett] A mothshake out of your mouth. – Out of my mouth. And I don’t know why I’m smiling. ‘Cause I still have to
fill my mouth with moths. There it is.
– Oh gosh. This could pierce you. – Look, it wants to go towards the light. Ugh. I want you to go ahead and smell it so you don’t think that it’s
me that smells like this. – Oh gosh. – It’s bad. – It’s not anything like
what I thought it would be. – And as a friend, I’m going
to put a whole lot in my mouth. – Okay. – So that–
– And listen. – Putting it in, like actually– (slurps) Like get in
my cheek or something. – And don’t– – Don’t put that straw down my throat. – Don’t spit it out in my face. – Well I’m going to on purpose. – Don’t do it, man. Don’t come for my face.
– I won’t. – That’s not what I signed up for. I signed up to just drink a
mothshake out of your mouth. – Honestly I remember signing anything, ’cause I wouldn’t have. All right. – And I am gonna stick the
sharp end in your mouth because that’ll prevent
you from moving too much. – What is it? It’s a sharp end. All right so I’m gonna go like this. – I’m not putting the
sharp end in my mouth ’cause I know you’ll move
around and you’ll kill me. I’m not gonna move around. – Happy breakfast. – What have we become? We become men who drink mothshakes out of each other’s mouths. Aren’t you proud, Mom? (softly moaning) (Rhett gags and spits) (crew laughs) I got some down. I’m done! I don’t, oh gosh! Oh it’s so, it’s dairy. So it’s, it’s–
(crew laughing) I’ve done it. (Link grunts)
Ugh. That was horrible.
(Link retches) I’m sorry I got some in places. – Ugh. – Ugh.
– All right. – It definitely got in my mouth. We’re all winners today! – Thank you for responding to our surveys. Keep looking for that on
our socials, but for now– – Thanks for liking,
commenting and subscribing. – (exhales) You know what time it is. – I’m John.
– I’m Geri. – It’s pretty nipply
in Urbana this morning. – It’s time to spin the
Wheel of Mythicality. – (chuckles) He’s like,
just in case you didn’t hear me say nipply. – I’m actually touching it. – Click the top link to learn about some real life animal politicians
in Good Mythical More. – My cousin’s gonna join us. Let’s find out where the Wheel
of Mythicality’s gonna land. – [Rhett] Are you a proud
supporter of GMM and Mythical? Well wear it like a badge of
honor with these new logo tees available in a variety of colors. Buy ’em individually
or in a pack of three. Now at Mythical.store.